- Follow mekong watch: Burma/Myanmar on WordPress.com
- Will the Dawei Economic Zone Benefit the People of Myanmar?
- Petition to JICA on Tanintharyi Region Development Plan
- Legal Framework for SEZs in Myanmar insufficient to protect human rights: ICJ Report
- Dawei SEZ Fact Sheet Available
- [MW Statement] Premature JICA Decision Violates Environmental Guidelines
Tag Archives: law
The International Commission of Jurists (ICJ) has recently issued a report entitled “Special Economic Zones in Myanmar and the State Duty to Protect Human Rights.” In this report, they review the legal framework in which the SEZs in Myanmar are … Continue reading