- Follow mekong watch: Burma/Myanmar on WordPress.com
- Will the Dawei Economic Zone Benefit the People of Myanmar?
- Petition to JICA on Tanintharyi Region Development Plan
- Legal Framework for SEZs in Myanmar insufficient to protect human rights: ICJ Report
- Dawei SEZ Fact Sheet Available
- [MW Statement] Premature JICA Decision Violates Environmental Guidelines
Monthly Archives: July 2015
On July 4th, at the 7th Japan-Mekong Summit held in Tokyo, Japan, Burma, and Thailand signed a memorandum of Intent (MoI) for development of the Dawei Special Economic Zone. If completed, the Dawei SEZ will be SE Asia’s largest industrial zone … Continue reading